Sunday, May 10, 2009

When Mom and Dad are away, Parker will play

Kiara did it again.... Parker went to Aunt Kiara's house last week when Nana took the day off. Not only did we get a babysitter, we got some great pictures.
We have topped the 100 degree mark for the past few weeks so it is definitely time for some water fun. There were only 6 kids at daycare last week so my Mom let them play in the wading pool. I had a Dr. appt in the morning so they were just getting in the pool when I dropped Parker off. I stayed with him for a few minutes (he is just too cute) and then he stayed and played in the pool with Nana and his friends.
More pics by Kiara...
Kiara is starting photograpy as a career, so if anyone wants pictures send her an e-mail kjrago@msn.com.
This is my favorite!!!

No comments: