Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He's Back!!

My baby is finally feeling better!! He recovered from the RSV last Friday, but then got the flu. We spent the weekend cleaning up the stuff coming out of both ends. Lucky, that is over and he is now eating, drinking, and pooping like normal. My piggy ate bananas, speghetti, a whole piece of garlic toast, and a cheese slice for dinner. I guess he was making up for the last week in 1 night! And, although he is better he has kept a smidgen of terror in him. It is kind of cute. He holds a piece of food over the side of the tray and waits to see what I will do. I don't make a big deal so he will then eat it and wait for me to clap and he laughs. Our other naughty boy game involves his facination with electical outlets. He reaches for the outlet, I pull his hand away and say no no, he laughs and repeats. This goes on and on and on. He has the funniest personality.
PJ wants to help do the dishes And help with the dogs Oh, that was a lot of work. Time for a snooze.
We have been watching my friends baby Shane 1 day a week. Shane is almost 16 months old and he and Parker get along great.
Shane doesn't eat very well, but he LOVES Katsup
(And yes I used his carseat as a booster chair, PJ was in his high chair)

No comments: