Friday, November 20, 2009

Zickerts' Wedding

CONGRATULATIONS MATT & LISA!!!
Let me start by saying the Zickert's wedding was beautiful! I wasn't able to get pictures during the ceremony (arms were full of PJ), and my batteries died on the party bus with spares in the diaper bag, so I am missing a LOT of pictures. Here are a few of what I did get.
The wedding was held at St. Patricks (same place Bean and Shayne got married). It was unseasonably warm and sunny for a November in Wisconsin. A perfect day for a wedding. After the service the wedding party and their dates boarded a party bus and made the rounds. First, to outdoor pictures by the Zickert's home, then to Deerfield, a stop in Marshall, a last one in Sun Prairie and on to the reception at the Round Table in Sun Prairie. We had so much fun!!
The Bride was beautiful, the groom was so happy he was goofy. We are so happy they found each other, and we are so happy to have been part of their big day.
Mr & Mrs Zickert
Shayne and Bean
Parker LOVED his Yooper bar. Thank you Mr & Mrs Kempany!
Of course he did!!
My little Stud!

No comments: