Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game!

We spent last weekend in Phoenix with Matt's Dad and his friend Bill. They flew down from Wisconsin to watch some spring training games. We drove to Phoenix on Saturday and spent a couple hours at Matt company picnic. They had reserved a few ramadas and had a HUGE picnic. The park had an urban lake, a playground, a train, and the coolest grill ramada. The company had rented jumping castles and the normal company picnic stuff. Parker and I were able to meet some of Matt's co-workers and his boss so it was fun. We spent Saturday night in Phoenix and went to to a Brewer's spring training game on Sunday. We hadn't been to Maryvale before so it was pretty cool. Grandpa Jim brought Parker a bunch of Brewer gear so we were all decked out. Parker loved his first baseball game, and Daddy did too. Matt caught a foul ball in the air with his bare hands. He was pretty excited about that. Parker loved spending time with his Grandpa Jim and misses him very much!! Well, I started my writing class yesterday. Both my classes are pretty intensive, so I will be spending most of my free time on homework. I will do my best to update when I can but it may be more sporadic than I would like. I promise that after I graduate (can you believe it) on May 21st I will post pics every week!!!

1 comment:

megan said...

he's getting so big! what a beautiful boy! i feel like just two weeks ago.. we were waddling around davis together :)