Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a week, or three

We have had a busy 3 weeks, as always. We had a visit from Dawn, I returned to work, and baby Masen was born. Life keeps changing, but it just seems to get better. Work is good. I am learning a new area of accounting so I have a new challenge. Parker is going to my Mom's daycare for the first few months and it is going really well. Parker loves all the attention, and he loves to interact with the other kids. All the activity has helped him to begin sleeping through the night. Yeah for me!!! At first I would still wake up, but last night we all got a full 8 hours of uniteruppted sleep. It was WONDERFUL! Parker also hit a big milestone, he rolled over for the first time on his 3 month birthday. He has never liked tummy time, so when I had him on his belly he rolled right back to his back. He did it twice more in front of Matt on the same night, but hasn't done it again since.
Here is Parker & Avery.
She gets a little upset when Parker gets her spot on the bed.
We had lots of fun when Dawn was in town. We went hiking and had a picnic at Sabino Canyon. There was a lot of water, but it was still a little to cold to go swimming. We did put our feet (Parkers too) in the water during lunch.
Bathtime fun!
Sleepy time

No comments: