Thursday, June 11, 2009

Can it be?? Really, 6 months old!!

My Angel is going to be 6 months old in a few short hours. I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed. Parker is really the light of our lives. We have never known a love as deep as we feel for him. He has given our lives a purpose, and our hearts so much joy. I know I am a sap, but I probably cry at least every other day when I see how big he has gotten and all the new things he can do. I thank God everyday for giving him to us. Here are a few pictures from his first couple of weeks on earth. Just a glimpse at how far he has come. He has his 6 mos appointment on Monday and I will update with his new stats and some new pictures from the weekend. We are taking Parker on his first camping trip this weekend. We are going to camp at Lynx Lake in Prescott, AZ. This is our tester trip, so we are only going for one night, but it is going to be so much fun!!!

1 comment:

megan said...

aww yay! happy 1/2 birthday PJ!