Saturday, June 27, 2009

I must be dreaming....

My husband is out, my son is sleeping, the house is clean (enough).... and it's only 8:30pm on a Saturday night. I actually have time to relax, it's amazing!! I get to lay on the couch and read a book, a real book, not even a text book. I don't remember the last time I read a book. Life is good!!!!!
Parker now scoots all over his crib at night. He loves to have any type of blanket or clothes in his mouth. This is the blanket Auntie Kiara had made for him. It's his favorite bedtime blanket since it is so soft.
Let's go, I got Bella! My beautiful monster
My boys playing together. They are both getting so big.
The Falcone's came over to visit last week with thier 3 year old, Adrian. Adrian was so cute with Parker. He thought Parker should have a choice in toys so he emptied the whole toy bin out and surrounding PJ with all the toys.

1 comment:

megan said...

ahh no fair! what i wouldn't give for some quiet time! masen is so big, they are sooo cute together! tell cherie i said hi :)