Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July!!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday! We have a had a wonderful weekend. We started our weekend celebrating my Birthday on Friday by tubing down the Salt River. It was a blast!!! We lost 5 pairs of sunglasses, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 wedding ring, but we made up for it by finding 2 beers in the river. And, most importantly, we all made it to the end. We all woke up on Saturday in the holiday spirit with our RED sunburn, WHITE skin where the sun didn't shine, and BLUE bruises from banging against the river rocks. After investing in massive amounts of aloe we celebrated our friend Shanes 1st birthday at Peter Piper Pizza where Parker rode on a carosel for the first time. We then had Shane and his parents over for dinner and some poker last night. I am proud to say that the 2 least experianced poker players cleaned house yesterday, that would be me and Daisha :) We were able to see the fireworks from our roof, but Parker and Masen were already asleep. Shane stayed awake and kept saying Wow!! As I said, a wonderful weekend. Now we are getting ready for vacation!! On Wednesday Matt leaves for Vegas while Parker and I head to Ft. Lauderdale to visit our friend John. I can't wait to take PJ to the beach and let him swim in the ocean.
From Left to Right:
Matt, Becca, Bill, Cherie, Amanda, Daniel and me in front.
Cherie was trying to save the beer from the rapids

1 comment:

megan said...

awww how fun! tell amanda i said HI!!!!!!!