Monday, May 19, 2008

Thoughts from a new to be father

It is surprising how two words can change your entire prospect on life. One day we were planning on adopting a child and than the next day I hear "Were Pregnant." Those must be one the the most powerful two words a person could hear. I know we were ready and preparing to have a family of our own, but having my own child first was very important to me. Time will only tell how many children we will have, but the first child is always so special. I would be the first person to admit that I don't have much experience with kids, but I am always wanting to learn how to be the best father one could be. Many things will be changing over the next few months and I am very anxious to see where things will take us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am very happy for both you. specially me being a grandfather and being a baby sitter. take of yourself and my baby(matt) and the little one. i'm so proud of you guys.love grandpa to be