Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week 11

Week 11 Stats: Baby Weight: 0.3 oz Baby Length: 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 inches My Weight: 146 Weight Gain: -1 We are now into week 11 and things are still going very good. I am still eating a lot, but my weight gain is now in the negative. Not a bad thing. I have always had a big appetite, and I guess my 0.3 oz baby does too. Some days I feel huge and others I feel like normal. Last week I was so bloated I had a huge bump and was only comfortable in maternity clothes, this week I could wear my own jeans comfortably. I did go shopping for maternity clothes and that was fun. I still want to get a bella band. It goes around your own pants to hold them up with no button so you can wear them longer. I have also bought some non-maternity dresses that are high-waisted so I should be able to wear them this summer. Overall I have a good selection and should be set for a while. I will have to stock up on pants and long sleeves once it hits fall, but since fall hits Arizona in late November and I'm due in December I may be able to do without warm clothes all together. I have not had any morning sickness, but I still have acid reflux. I am trying to adjust my diet to limit the acid reflux, and it is helping. I still have a constant stream of Tums, but I don't feel like there is a hole burning in my throat. Besides that everything is perfect. Matt left on Friday to go to Vegas for the weekend so I took the time alone to start clearing out the storage items from the baby's room. It seems that organizing usually leaves more of a mess, and this is no exception. I have organized the stuff into piles. The largest so far is the pile of Matt's miscellaneous electronic and computer parts. We also have a pile of puzzles, pictures, and a HUGE pile of old textbooks. I am at a loss of what to do with some of these things. I don't want to get rid of the old books, but I don't know where to put them. Hopefully Matt & I can find time together to figure it out. His start will be getting rid of the electronics while I'm away this week. Tomorrow Dawn and I will be leaving for London and I am so excited!!! We will be in London until Friday and then fly to Wisconsin for the weekend. I will be home next Sunday and I am sure that I will be exhausted. I'm a little nervous on how I will be in London. I normally hit a tired patch in the afternoons and then can barely keep my eyes open until 9pm. I have never traveled overseas so I don't know how I will deal with the long flights, the jet lag, and then traveling with no caffiene. I have packed a buffet of snacks, caffiene-free teas, and packets of hot chocolate for when I need a little kick. I think it will be fine!!! Cheerie oh!

No comments: