Monday, May 5, 2008

First Baby Pic

We had the first ultrasound today!!! Thankfully everything is GREAT!! Healthy heartbeat of 167 beats per minute. In some of the pictures we could see the little arm and leg buds. My mom came with us and she swore they were moving. I thought the ultrasound would be more like a blob, but I was so happy to see that you could actually point out the head, body, and limbs. Matt made a comment that the screen looked like an alien, turns out it was only my cervix on the screen. Based on the ultrasound the due date is December 13th, but she said it was close enough they wouldn't change the due date. We have our next appointment with the doctor on Tuesday where we will get the results of the blood tests.

2 comments:

AuntDawn said...

I am so excited for you! Tears and xoxoxox. I love that you want to feel pregnant - I always did too - and you will, soon. I got very dizzy in the beginning - stock up on saltines!

Miss you and love you

amy said...

ahhhh I am so excited for you and glad you are keeping this so I can always be updated! XXXXO