Thursday, February 19, 2009

He's growing up

Not a whole lot going on down here. We are spending my last 2 weeks of maternity leave taking care of all our appointments so that I won't have to take off work. That means a lot of Doctors and vets, and lunches out with friends in between the appointments. My first day back at work will be March 2nd and I am not looking forward to it, I am not ready to leave my little boy. Parker just keeps growing in both size and awareness. He is such a happy boy with a lot of smiles and coos. He loves his toys and is so content just to talk to them. I wonder what he is saying to them, I picture it being like the kid in Look Who's Talking. Here are a few new pics of the little guy. If you notice he is in his jammies in all the pics. I dress him how I normally feel, and it's usually jammies for both of us :)
I know there is a thumb here somewhere He looks so little in the big chair
Giddyup doggie Sleeping with 1 eye open "I'm watching you!"
First night in his crib in his own room.
He slept great, I was up all night going to check on him

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a little cutie! We often have jammie days at our house too. I think it might be just wrong if you didn't have days like that! Good luck with going back to work!